Friday, August 13, 2004

Workin Overtime

What a day today has been!   I met with our accountant's lawyer today to go and change the directorship on our business bank account.  I couldn't believe it, when I asked for the balance, they told me it was in the negative!  I was like what?  They didn't leave us a dime.  Pretty sad, if you ask me.

After that I met with Inga for lunch.  We haven't been able to meet up with her, so I stopped by her work and we went for lunch.  It was awful food.  I ate this pancake thing that had some sort of raw looking meat in it.  Inga bought lunch though, so I felt obligated to eat it.  However, I did NOT finish my potatoes...the way my stomach was rejecting that pancake, I just didn't want to take a chance.  But our meeting went good, and she is still open to us.  After I left there I went and bought a coke in hopes that if there was anything bad in my stomach the coke would kill it! 

I called Artur and asked him if he wanted to meet up today, he said that was fine.  So he picked me up at 5pm and we went to McDonalds.  His kids were with him and I was glad to finally meet them.  They are good kids named Artur, and Evald. 

We are planning to go next Sunday together to an old castle.  He also talked about going sky-diving together!  That would be so much fun!  He said he has been once using an old soviet style parachute with no controls.  I don't think I would want to do it that way, but if they have normal chutes...well I will seriously consider it!

Now that I am finally home, I am truly exhausted.  I am looking forward to getting into bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your food experiences!  Oh my word!!  LOL  I'm rolling over here.

Anonymous said...

John, I'm a pro basketball player from the States living here in Vilnius. i just was curious what a vilnius search of aol journals would bring and i saw yours. i'm a Christian who is doing work for God through a gift he has given me. let me know if ya' wanna talk or get together for lunch or something...
godsambassador55@aol.com