Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Surprise

Tuomo is a really nice man from Finland.  Niki asked the Lord to help us find an accounting service for the business we purchased and God directed her to Tuomo, who we can call Tom.  He speaks English, and so far has been the nicest person we have met, volunteering a whole lot of information about running business in Lithuania.  As of this morning, I currently work as the managing director.  This means Scott shouldn't have to pay taxes which I am quite happy about. 
After that we went to a nice pizza place by the river.  The breeze coming off the water was quite nice...and the day was simply beautiful.  Kameron played on the cool playground they had there, and had a good time!  It's so nice to have him here, to help open the hearts of those around us.  Cause he sure does JUST that.  Everyone loves him, and red hair is such a rare thing, that people just look at him when he gets on the bus. 
Well, anyway after that I came home and took care of some more business for our residence permits.  It seems like this stuff will never end.  It is really a part time job...excluding all the travel time to and from meetings.   
We met the kids at 6pm as planned, but when we got there...the kids went and got all these drinks, cakes, cookies, candy, and watermelon!  It was really cool!  I couldn't beleive it.  I don't know how to act about stuff like that.  They fed me soo much icecream on top of that.  There were quite a few more kids there today, than anytime previously.  We ended up with 6 on 6 in our frisbee football game with several new guys!  God is really opening tons of doors for us.  On Saturday, we will again have a Sunday School class.  When I mentioned it, this one guy who is kinda standoffish, just said, "i want to help!"  I'm tellin ya, God is just doing cool stuff! 

No comments: